Xiaomi Mi WiFi Repeater 2 - 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender (Wi-Fi Booster)
IN STOCK NOW - READY TO SEND!
FAST DELIVERY! (1-2 Business Days)
The Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi Repeater 2 is designed to extend Wi-Fi coverage and strengthen the signal of an existing wireless network. With up to 300Mbps speed and built-in dual antennas, it eliminates Wi-Fi dead zones to ensure that you enjoy seamless HD streaming and online gaming everywhere. The Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi Repeater 2 is light-weight and compact in size which makes it easy to carry everywhere. Installation is extremely easy with 2 simple steps, which is widely compatible with other brand routers.
- Delivering Wi-Fi up to 300Mbps, share the Wi-Fi throughout your home.
- 180°rotation USB port saves space and is easy to adjust.
- Widely compatible with standard third-party routers.
- Easy to install via 2 steps, auto pairing.
- Mini size and stylish appearance.
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Colour: White
- Interface: USB2.0
- Transmission rate: 300Mbps
- Antenna: Built-in
- Wi-Fi Network Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Item size: 120 * 30 * 9mm / 4.72 * 1.18 * 0.35in (L * W * H)
- Package size: Approx. 17 * 5 * 2cm / 5.1 * 2.6 * 0.8in (L * W * H)
- Package weight: Approx. 88g
What's in the box?
1 x WiFi Repeater 2
How to Setup Mi WiFi Repeater 2?
- Download the Mi Home app from Google Play or Apple App Store
- Open Mi Home App on your smartphone
- Read and agree with Terms & Conditions. Select the region as India
- Tap on Sign in and enter your existing Mi account Username and Password. If you don’t have the Mi account click on Sign Up and Create a new Mi account
- Plugin the Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi repeater to a power source. Note that this device comes with a USB port so you’ll have to connect it a powerbank or use any standard USB power adapter (like a phone charger). Once the device powers up, Yellow LED will start glowing at the rear side of the device
- Tap on Add Device
- Select your Mi WiFi Repeater
- Now, select your WiFi network. Make sure your Primary WiFi router is turned on and WiFi light is glowing on it.
- Enter the Password and Select OK
- Tap on Next
- If the entered password is right, the Repeater will connect to your existing WiFi Router and you’ll receive a message saying ‘Device added’. This process will take a few seconds
- Tap on Done
- Now select your device location such as Bedroom, Kitchen etc. This step is Optional
- Tap on Use Now to complete the process. The Blue status light on your Repeater indicates that the repeater is ready for use
- The WiFi ID (SSID) of your Repeater will end with _plus. The password for the network will remain same as your Router
- Now exit the MiHome app and connect your devices to ending with _plus network